This article will go into detail on how to install certificates on InterWorx Control Panel.
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Launch SiteWorx Control Panel.
3. Click on the SSL Certificates item.
4. Look at the SSL certificates controls in the main content area.
5. Click Setup SSL Certificate.
6. Open your SSL certificate file and copy and paste the entire content in the provide box for a signed certificate.
7. Click Install.