This article will go into detail on how to install certificates on Alteon.
- Create PEM file by pasting the contents of www_yourdomain_com.crt to the beginning of the intermediate certificate chain file XYZRSACA.crt, then copy this file to the clipboard.
- Login to the Alteon Application Switch device.
- Type cfg and press enter.
- Type cert press enter.
- Paste the contents of the PEM file of the certificate chain created in step 1 and press Enter.
- Type 3 periods: ... and press enter.
- Enter apply.