At RSA Conference 2019, the Sectigo team is not only demonstrating cutting-edge solutions for certificate management, email security, IoT security, and private CA, at Booth #2333, we also have exciting prizes, including a Croatia trip, for Game of Certs eligible attendees to enter to win. In addition, Sectigo is hosting a Happy Hour on Tuesday from 4-6 pm. Join us at the show.
Are you heading to RSA Conference 2019 in San Francisco? Are you into Game of Thrones? Want to visit Croatia? Could you use an iPad Pro or Bose headphones? Or, do you just want a cocktail at the end of the day on Tuesday?
The Sectigo team is excited for a jam-packed week at RSA and would love to meet you. Come by our shiny new Booth #2333 (South Hall) to see a demo of our Certificate Manager, Private CA, Zero-Touch deployment S/MIME, or IoT Manager solutions.
While you are visiting the Sectigo Booth, you can enter our “Game of Certs” Sweepstakes. You will also have the opportunity to take and tweet your photo with Princess Daenarys (#RSA #GameofCerts), who will be on site Tuesday and Wednesday. Princess Dany will draw the winners of these amazing prizes at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 6th.
- One Grand Prize: Game of Certs Croatia Getaway
- One First Prize: 11-Inch 64GB iPad Pro with WiFi
- One Second Prize: BOSE QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II
*No purchase necessary to enter or win. See Official Rules below for additional information and prize descriptions.
Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA), is the world’s largest commercial certificate authority and a leading provider of web security solutions.
We are celebrating being at RSA by hosting a Happy Hour on Tuesday, March 5th, from 4:00 - 6:00 pm for any customer, partner, analyst, or other attendee who would like to join us at Booth #2333.
GAME OF CERTS OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. OVERVIEW. Sectigo’s Game of Certs Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 5:00:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, March 4, 2019 and ends at 4:59:59 PM PT on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Open to attendees of RSA Conference 2019 who are residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age and older as of the start date of the Sweepstakes, except for employees of Sectigo Limited (“Sponsor”), and Comodo CA, Inc. (“Administrator”) (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible participants must visit Sectigo’s booth during RSA Conference 2019’s standard operating hours and fill out an entry form. The maximum number of entries per eligible participant is one (1). By submitting an entry form, entrant is agreeing to these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. DRAWING. A random drawing will be conducted on or about March 6, 2019 by Administrator. Odds of winning are randomized and based on the number of entries received. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters.
5. NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified by e-mail, mail or by phone and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and Release, and/or Travel Release within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner.
6. CONDITIONS. All federal, state, local and income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Promotion Parties are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
7. PRIZES; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). Three (3) prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes. The prizes are detailed below:
One (1) Grand Prize: Game of Certs Croatia Getaway (ARV: $7,000.00). Getaway includes:
· Roundtrip economy airfare up to a maximum total of $3000.00 for winner and guest from closest airport in relation to winner to Dubrovnik, Croatia.
· Southern Dalmatia Tour through JayWay Boutique Travel as described at: https://proposals.jaywaytravel.com/5HF96DUS#itinerary (the “Tour Description”).
- In addition to other exclusions set forth in the Tour Description, the Grand Prize also EXCLUDES:
o Costs or fees for a rental car.
o Any additional excursions that you may want to complete while in Croatia.
o Any room charges that you may incur other than those explicitly stated as part of the Grand Prize.
o If you miss a ground transport or a transfer ferry, you will be responsible for any rescheduling costs or associated fees.
- Additional Conditions for Grand Prize. All expenses not included with Grand Prize package and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges and gift shop purchases are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Winner is responsible for obtaining proper travel documentation, including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Winner is responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that he/she may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at any time for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Grand Prize). Reservations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Restrictions may apply. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotel, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. If for any reason whatsoever, winner is unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash. Grand Prize is not assignable or transferable. No substitutions are permitted, except if Grand Prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No cash in lieu of Grand Prize and no exchanges or substitutions, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any other incidental expenses on Grand Prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
One (1) First Prize: 11-inch 64GB iPad Pro with Wi-Fi Connectivity (ARV: $799.00).
One (1) Second Prize: Black or Gray Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II (ARV: $349.95).
Total prize value: $8,148.95.
Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants release, waive all right to, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ADDITIONALLY, BY ACCEPTING THE GRAND PRIZE, THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER ACCEPTS (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM IN WRITING) THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN AIR, LAND AND SEA TRAVEL, INCLUDING POTENTIAL PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE USE OF GRAND PRIZE IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW THAT THE SPONSOR, THE SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR, ANY ADVERTISING PARTICIPANTS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEEES AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM. ENTRANT WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO TRIAL IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING INSTITUTED IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SWEEPSTAKES. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New Jersey. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT ALL MATTERS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY OF ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS PROVISIONS THEREOF. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in New Jersey. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
11. WINNERS LIST. For the names of all prize winners, available after March 31, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: ATTN: Marketing, Comodo CA, Inc., 5 Becker Farm Road, Suite 300, Roseland, NJ 07068, United States.
12. SPONSOR. Sectigo Limited (UK No. 04058690), 26 Office Village, 3rd Floor, Exchange Quay, Trafford Road, Salford, Manchester M5 3EQ, United Kingdom.