Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) is increasingly becoming mission-critical for IT leaders as they work to establish digital trust for their enterprises in remote and hybrid work environments. CISOs and their teams must acquire and manage multiple, expensive, and siloed public key infrastructure and CLM solutions to tackle human and machine identity management.
According to Gartner®, “Security and risk management leaders are increasingly dissatisfied with the operational inefficiencies and the lack of integration of a heterogenous security stack.” [i] As a result, they’re consolidating the number of security vendors they use.
At Sectigo, our top priority is to help IT teams with security vendor consolidation. In fact, our ongoing strategy has been built around this since 2020. We’re laser-focused on helping enterprises establish digital trust by developing our Sectigo Certificate Manager (SCM) platform with openness and interoperability at its heart. This allows IT security leaders to consolidate existing technology silos, achieve crypto agility, reduce security stack complexity, optimize resources, enable compliance, and deliver ROI.
New Integrations with AWS Cloud Services and Google Cloud Platform
Today, Sectigo is pleased to announce the latest expansion to its industry-leading CLM ecosystem, via SCM. Organizations can now seamlessly issue and manage digital certificates originating from Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and AWS Cloud Services. This provides complete visibility and lifecycle control over all public and private digital certificates within a single cloud-based platform.
These latest integrations with AWS Cloud Services and Google Cloud Platform add to a robust and growing roster that enables the issuance and management of digital certificates within:
- Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
- Other public CAs
- Popular DevOps platforms like Kubernetes, Docker, and HashiCorp
- And more than a dozen leading technology integrations
Why Sectigo’s Approach to CA Agnostic CLM Is Revolutionary
These integrations further deliver on Sectigo’s CA agnostic commitment that it made in 2020. Sectigo is proud to be the world’s first and most comprehensive CA agnostic provider, meaning it can work with a host of different IT environments, digital certificate types, use cases, and CAs.
This is more important than ever before, as IT teams face an increasingly widening security perimeter with millions of endpoints and siloed certificate and identity management. Sectigo offers simple, cost-effective, and comprehensive solutions providing enterprises with a single pane of glass for all their human AND machine identities.
Sectigo’s identity-first security approach with SCM is key for every modern business to access, authenticate, and secure its IT security stack and processes. With SCM, enterprises gain:
- Crypto Agility – Security teams can manage both public and private certificates issued from Sectigo and other CAs within a single pane of glass. Crypto agility will only become more essential as the world inches towards a quantum computing future. [Read: Why Crypto Agility Is Crucial to Navigating Quantum Computing]
- Vendor Consolidation – Avoid platform proliferation and vendor lock-in with SCM’s easy-to-deploy solution.
- Zero-Touch Deployment – Advanced capabilities allow users to automatically install user and device certificates with one click.
- Certificate Management in the Cloud – Cloud-based efficiency means lower cost of deployment, faster threat discovery, automation, and perimeterless security across cloud and multi-cloud environments.
- Enterprise Integrations – Integrations with leading technology providers give customers deployment flexibility and customizations to work within their unique environments.
- Dedicated Support – Sectigo prides itself on delivering five-star customer support with white glove service from onboarding to continued account services.
These latest innovations further solidify Sectigo as the leader in establishing digital trust.
Learn more about the latest release here.
 Gartner Press Release, Gartner Survey Shows 75% of Organizations Are Pursuing Security Vendor Consolidation in 2022, September 13, 2022 -
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.