This article will go into detail on how to install certificates on F5 Big IP v9.X.
Installing the Entity SSL Certificate
- Launch the f5 BIG-IP web GUI.
- Under Local Traffic select SSL Certificates.
- Click on the name you assigned to the certificiate under General Properties while creating the CSR.
- Browse to the CRT file(s) that you received.
Example: STAR_domain_com.crt, your_fqdn.crt
- Click Open and then Import.
Your SSL Certificate is now installed!
Enabling your Intermediate Certificate
- In the web GUI, choose Local Traffic, then SSL Certificates and then Import.
- Enter XYZCA as your certificate name.
- Browse to the your_fqdn.ca-bundle. file that you received, click Open, and then Import.
Your intermediate certificate(s) should now be imported!
Configure BIG-IP for SSL
- Create or open the SSL Profile that you will be using with this certificate.
- Under Configuration, choose Advanced.
- Select the SSL certificate (public/private key pair) that you installed at the beginning of these instructions.
- Under the Chain section, browse to the XYZCA file that you imported in the previous step, then save and exit the configuration.